Theme of the event: Sonic Heroes 2 Collab
Start of the event: April 29th
Deadline for your art: 23:59 GMT on May 31st
• What is it about?
1. This event is based on the
video game. Team up with whoever you want and in small groups of 3 create your own team. Your team needs to feature only official Sonic characters from video games. No comics nor tv shows this time.
2. First of all, state the characters you would prefer to draw and what style you would like to use (e.g. digital, traditional, with lineart, flat coloured or lineless etc.). Pick people you are happy to set up a team with. Can be your friends!
3. You can join maximum of 3 different teams = 3 different submissions. If you decide to join 3 teams however, you shouldn’t draw the same character twice. Try to draw different types/roles for a change!
4. Within your small group decide together on the NAME for your team and the CHARACTERS. Your characters have to be each assigned to the TYPES: Speed, Fly, Power. Make sure everyone in your team feels comfortable drawing the characters in the style you agreed on together! Use this template in your picture: images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__c…
If you prefer to stick to the official teams from the games feel free to draw them instead!
Example of someone’s edit here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrDtTK…
5. Compose the background yourself as a team if you want. Just make sure the background is good quality (screenshots from the game will do or a simple flat background) as someone may want to use them as their wallpaper! You never know!
6. Once your group picture is ready comment under this journal before May 31st with the link to your group's submission. Only one submission of the same picture will be accepted in the club. A special folder called Sonic Heroes 2 Collab
will be made today for your group pictures. This folder will be featured on the main sonic-club’s page which will feature your work on June 2nd (deviantART and discord teams).
7. You are free to join this event on our discord server to team up with awesome people instead however, the rules for the discord server are different so make sure to read them. On discord you will be requested to submit your parts as a team or separately.
Link here: discordapp.com/invite/pQq6TRU
1. No extensions for this event. The reason being is that we are planning on hosting another event in June on discord and we can’t push this one’s deadline any further.
2. Everyone is free to join (you need to be on the discord server or be a member of this club on deviantART if you want your group picture to get featured on the main page).
3. Mind there are no prizes for this event or any other events hosted by sonic-club. They are originally set up only for discord members for entertainment.
4. There need to be 3 official characters in the picture and each character needs to be done by a different artist. Please link their names in the description of your group picture when you upload it to devinatART.
5. Nobody here is going to check how your group is doing nor ask any questions. You are free to join or withdraw from this event any time you want. That DOES NOT apply to discord server’s members though.
6. This event gives an opportunity to all of us to get to know each other and even work with people we would like to make friends with or maybe always wished to draw alongside of.
7. Be considerate towards each other! After all it’s all about fun. 😊
• Who to contact if you have questions on devinatART:
Simply post a comment here and either me, KaiThePhaux
will get back to you.
It may take up to 48 hours for us to reply as we are busier and more active on discord.
The Organisers of the event:
Event Coordinators: Please try not to message the organisers of this event privately. We will be dealing with a lot of submissions daily so may not respond to any PMs on devinatART.
Hope to see many awesome group pictures of yours! Have fun Coming up next: A surprise (June), Crossover Collab (July) and Summer/Pool Party Event (August).